Task Overview: Remember, your goal is to inform students about your Spanish-speaking country, in order to sell trips for your travel agency. Your boss allows you to choose your presentational style. Be sure to choose carefully and thoughtfully! Below is a short description of the projects you may choose. If you think of something else not on the list, you may ask for your boss's approval.
- Google Presentation or Microsoft PowerPoint - Use this effective communicative method to sell your trip to your audience, with images and text.
- Prezi - Prezi adds a little flare to the traditional presentation. Sometimes a little flare helps sell a product!
- Weebly - Create your own travel website to sell your trip.
- Video - Movie, commercial, newscast, etc. This method could be a creative way to get your idea across.
- Display Board - Create an informative and eye-catching display that will get your ideas across effectively.
- Poster Board - Create a jumbo poster to pull all of your information into one easy to understand product. Be sure to have eye-catching graphics and easy-to-read information.
- Children's Book - Keeping a message simple is often the way to sell it best.
- Newspaper/Magazine - This is another great way to sell your trip! When people are browsing for information, a newspaper or magazine is often their first choice.